TERMS OF Conditions
Welcome to the website of Vandapac BV trading under the name “Maxliner Europe”, registered at the Chamber of Commerce under number 71512799.
This web site is part of the Maxliner official online store dedicated for the region Europe, with its delivery center located in the south of the Netherlands.
Maxliner (“we”, “us” or the “Company”) are a leading developer, producer and distributor of automotive accessories, with the emphasis on Pick-Up and SUV vehicle solutions.
This website is located on the web via the domain https://www.maxliner-europe.com and includes all off the files located in that domain (“this site”).
Agreement to these Website Terms and Conditions
By accessing this site, you agree to be bound by these terms and Conditions (“Website Terms and Conditions “). These Website Terms and Conditions constitute a binding agreement between you and the Company and govern your use of this site.
Legal capacity to transact
If you are under 18 years of age, you cannot place orders through this site. By using this site you represent and warrant to the Company that you are over the age of 18 years. Should the Company suffer any damage or other losses as a result of a transaction entered into by a minor, we reserve the right to seek compensation for such losses from his/her parents or guardians.
Restrictions and Conditions
Your use of this site is subject to the rules set out in Schedule 1 below.
Violations of these Website Terms and Conditions
Without limiting any other remedies available to the Company at law or in equity, the Company reserves the right to, without notice:
Temporarily or indefinitely suspend, or terminate, your access to this site or refuse to provide products to you if:
– you breach any provision of these Website Terms and Conditions;
– the Company is unable to verify or authenticate any information that you provide to us; or
– the Company believes that your actions may cause damage and/or legal liability to the Company, any of its customers or suppliers or any other person; and
Remove or block access to any information and/or materials (in whole or in part) that the Company, at its sole and absolute discretion, regards in any way to be objectionable or in violation of any applicable law, any person’s intellectual property rights or these Website Terms and Conditions.
You indemnify and hold harmless the Company and its officers, employees, agents, consultants, licensors, partners and affiliates from and against any losses, liabilities, costs, expenses or damages (including actual, special, indirect and consequential losses or damages of every kind and nature, including all legal fees on a solicitor-client basis) suffered or incurred by any of them due to, arising out of, or in any way related to (directly or indirectly):
- any material or information that you submit, post, transmit or otherwise make available through this site;
- your use of, or connection to, this site; or
- your negligence or misconduct, breach of these Website Terms and Conditions or violation of any law or the rights of any person.
Registration and account security
Requirement for registration
The Company reserves the right to make any parts of this site accessible only to users who have registered.
Username and password
Upon registration with this site, you will be issued with a username and password to access your account. You are responsible for maintaining the security of your password for this site. The Company will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from or in connection with your failure to comply with this security obligation. You agree that the Company will be entitled to assume that any person using this site with your username and password is you or your authorised representative.
You must notify the Company immediately of any known or suspected unauthorised use of any password or any other breach of security.
In order to register an account with this site, you must agree to these Website Terms of Conditions and provide the Company with:
- a valid email address;
- accurate billing and contact information (including your street address and the name and telephone number of your authorised billing contact and administrator); and
- any other information that may be required by the Company during the registration process.
You must promptly update this information to maintain its accuracy at all times. This in order to be able to deliver ordered products in a correct manner.
You represent and warrant to the Company that all information provided to the Company by you, including the information provided by you through our account registration module or entered into your account profile, is true and not misleading and does not violate any applicable law or regulation or any person’s intellectual property or other rights.
Multiple accounts and automated account opening
One person may not maintain more than one account with this site. Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted.
Approval of registrations
The Company reserves the right to accept or reject any application for registration of an account with this site at its discretion.
Order constitutes offer
By placing an order through this site, you make an irrevocable offer to us to purchase the products that you have selected pursuant to these Website Terms and Conditions. Information contained in this site constitutes an invitation to treat only. No information in this site constitutes an offer by us to supply any products to you – however, the Company will endeavor to supply your selected products to you.
We will not commence processing any order made through this site unless and until:
- payment for the order has been received by us in full; and
- the order has passed our internal validation procedures, which are undertaken in order to verify the bona fides of each order for the purpose of preventing credit card and other fraud.
We reserve the right at our discretion to:
- at any time prior to your order being accepted in accordance with these Website Terms and Conditions, cancel all or part of your order; and
- at any time:
– refuse to provide products to you;
– terminate your access to this site; and/or
– remove or edit any content on this site.
Acceptance of orders
Acceptance of each order will take place if and when the Company ships the requested items to you, at the time at which the items are dispatched by the Company. Title to, and risk in, the items will pass from the Company to you at that time. After the items have been sent, we will send you an email confirming that shipment has taken place.
The Company reserves the right to change the prices for products displayed in this site at any time before you place an order.
Shipping costs will depend upon the location for delivery and the items purchased and are shown separately during checkout.
Unless otherwise expressly stated, all amounts payable through your Conditions of this site are expressed to be inclusive of VAT. For these purposes, the term “VAT” has the meaning Value added tax
We process orders from many countries in Europe. If due to whatever reason for non-EU countries import taxes & or custom (document related) charges are applicable these are NOT included in our web shop price promise and as such are payable by the customer to their local authorities directly.
Payment for orders placed through this site may be made by any method as supported by our payment gateway provider Mollie, such as credit cards and so on. During the payment process you can choose the payment method which suits you best.
Mollie secure payment gateway
We do not see or have access to any of your personal payment method/card information which you provide to establish a payment for the goods ordered.
Only information we obtain are required to process your order and deliver your purchased items correctly to you (eg, your name, email address, phone number and billing/postal address).
Credit and debit card payments
It is not necessary to have a Mollie account in order to make a purchase on this site. Mollie accepts many different electronic payment methods such as credit cards. Please note that we may be unable to accept credit cards issued by banks outside of Europe in some cases.
Payment by EFT
If you elect to pay for an order by direct deposit using EFT, after your order has been submitted, we will send you an email containing instructions for making the payment, or otherwise provide such information to you, including our bank account details and the reference number for your order. Please quote the reference number for the EFT transaction in order to avoid delays in processing your order.
Refunds and other remedies
Except as expressly provided otherwise in these Website Terms and Conditions, all amounts paid through this site are non-refundable. Further information on the steps that the Company will take to remedy any breach of any non-excludable condition or warranty/guarantee is provided under the heading “Remedies limited” in these Website Terms and Conditions below. For more information about obtaining refunds from third party suppliers, see the paragraphs headed “Refunds from suppliers” in these Website Terms and Conditions below.
While Mollie and our website hosting providers employ secure technology for transactions with our customers, we will not be responsible for any damages, including consequential losses (whether direct or indirect), that may be suffered by a customer whose credit or debit card, or bank account information is used in a fraudulent or unauthorised manner by any person other than the Company.
The Company may request further information from you, such as a copy of your credit card and/or other identification documentation, as part of our internal validation procedures. These procedures help protect bank and credit card account holders from online fraud. Until your order has passed our internal fraud prevention checks, your order will remain on pending status. If further information is requested and you do not provide the requested information within such time as the Company considers appropriate at its discretion, your order will be cancelled and, if your payment has been received, it will be refunded back to you.
- this site;
- all of its content (including all of the text, graphics, designs, software, data, sound and video files and other information contained in this site, and the selection and arrangement thereof); and
- all software, systems and other information owned or used by the Company in connection with the products offered through this site (whether hosted on the same server as this site or otherwise).
All Proprietary Content is the property of the Company or its licensors (as applicable) and is protected by Australian and international copyright laws. You must not reproduce, transmit, republish or prepare derivative works from any of the Proprietary Content, except as expressly authorised by these Website Terms and Conditions or with the prior written consent of the Company or other copyright owner (as applicable).
You may download and print out content from this site only for your own personal and non-commercial use and provided that you do not remove or modify any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices.
The Company’s logo and the phrase “Maxliner Europe” are trademarks of the Company. The look and feel of this site (including all button icons, scripts, custom graphics and headers) are the trademarks, service marks and/or trade dress of the Company. These trademarks, service marks and trade dress may not be used, copied or imitated, in whole or in part, without the prior written consent of the Company.
This site contains some features that enable you and other users to upload User Content. The Company reserves the right to display, refuse to display, remove and/or amend all or any part of any User Content at its absolute discretion. In respect of any User Content that you upload, you:
- represent and warranty to the Company that your sharing of that User Content does not infringe any copyright or other legal right of any other person; and
- grant to the Company a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, sub-licensable and transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, modify, adapt, prepare derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform and otherwise exploit all or any part of that User Content in any way at the Company’s absolute discretion.
If you believe that our site contains any material that infringes upon any copyright that you hold or control, or that users are directed through a link on this site to a third-party website that you believe is infringing upon any copyright that you hold or control, you may send a notification of such alleged infringement to us in writing. Such notification should identify the works that are allegedly being infringed upon and the allegedly infringing material and give particulars of the alleged infringement. In response to such a notification, we will give a written notice of a claim of copyright infringement to the provider of the allegedly infringing material. If the provider of that material does not respond to us in writing denying the alleged infringement within 14 days after receipt of that notice, we will remove or block the allegedly infringing material as soon as is reasonably practicable. If the provider of that material responds to us in writing denying the alleged infringement, we will, as soon as is reasonably practicable, send a copy of that response to the original notifying party. If the original notifying party does not, within a further 14 days, file an action seeking a court order against the provider of the allegedly infringing material, we may restore any removed or blocked material at our discretion. If the original notifying party files such a legal action, we will remove or block the allegedly infringing material pending resolution of that legal action.
Disclaimer of warranties
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE COMPANY AND ITS OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, CONSULTANTS, LICENSORS, PARTNERS AND AFFILIATES EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL CONDITIONS, REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES (WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE) IN RELATION TO THIS SITE AND ANY PRODUCTS PURCHASED OR OBTAINED THROUGH THIS SITE, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY/GUARANTEE OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
This site is provided strictly on an “as is” basis. To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Company and its officers, employees, agents, consultants, licensors, partners and affiliates make no representation, warranty or guarantee as to the reliability, timeliness, quality, suitability, truth, availability, accuracy or completeness of this site or any of its content, and in particular do not represent, warrant or guarantee that:
- the use of this site will be secure, timely, uninterrupted or error-free or operate in combination with any other hardware, software, system or data;
- this site will meet your requirements or expectations;
- anything on this site, or on any third-party website referred or linked to in this site, is reliable, accurate, complete or up-to-date;
- the quality of any products, information or other material purchased or obtained through this site will meet any particular requirements or expectations;
- errors or defects will be corrected; or
- this site or the servers that make it available are free of viruses or other harmful components.
Limitation of liability
Exclusion of liability
To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Company and its officers, employees, agents, consultants, licensors, partners and affiliates exclude all liability to you or any other person for any loss, cost, expense, claim or damage (whether arising in contract, negligence, tort, equity, statute or otherwise, and for any loss, whether it be consequential, indirect, incidental, special, punitive, exemplary or otherwise, including any loss of profits, loss or corruption of data or loss of goodwill) arising directly or indirectly out of, or in connection with, these Website Terms and Conditions or the use of this site by you or any other person.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Company and its officers, employees, agents, consultants, licensors, partners and affiliates expressly limit their liability for breach of any non-excludable condition or warranty/guarantee implied by virtue of any legislation to the following remedies (the choice of which is to be at the Company’s sole discretion):
- in the case of goods, to any of the following:
– the replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods;
– the repair of the goods;
– the payment of the cost of replacing the goods or of acquiring equivalent goods; or
– the payment of the cost of having the goods repaired; and
- in the case of services:
– the supply of the services again; or
– the payment of the cost of having the services supplied again.
You agree that your use of this site is at your own discretion and risk. You agree to release the Company and its officers, employees, agents, consultants, licensors, partners and affiliates from any claim, demand or cause of action that you may have against any of them arising from these Website Terms and Conditions or the use of this site by you or any other person. The Company may plead this release as a bar and complete defense to any claims or proceedings.
- these Website Terms and Conditions may not be construed adversely against the Company solely because the Company prepared them;
- the singular includes the plural and vice-versa;
- a reference to a “person” includes an individual, a firm, a corporation, a body corporate, a partnership, an unincorporated body, an association, a government body or any other entity; and
- the meaning of general words is not limited by specific examples introduced by “including”, “for example”, “in particular” or similar expressions.
The Company may provide any notification for the purposes of these Website Terms and Conditions by email and/or by adding the notification into your user control panel.
You may not assign, transfer or sub-contract any of your rights or obligations under these Website Terms and Conditions without the Company’s prior written consent. Your registration with this site is personal to you and may not be sold or otherwise transferred to any other person.
The Company may assign, transfer or sub-contract any of its rights or obligations under these Website Terms and Conditions at any time without notice to you.
Waiver of any power or right under these Website Terms and Conditions must be in writing signed by the party entitled to the benefit of that power or right and is effective only to the extent set out in that written waiver. Any failure by the Company to act with respect to a breach by you or others does not waive the Company’s right to act with respect to that breach or any subsequent or similar breaches.
The provisions of these Website Terms and Conditions are severable and, if any provision of these Website Terms and Conditions is held to be illegal, invalid, or unenforceable under present or future law, such provision may be removed, and the remaining provisions shall be enforced.
The Company reserves the right to amend these Website Terms and Conditions and any other policy on this site at any time in its sole discretion and any such changes will, unless otherwise noted, be effective immediately. Your continued usage of this site will mean you accept those amendments. We reserve the right, without notice and at our sole discretion, to change, suspend, discontinue or impose limits on any aspect or content of this site or the products offered through this site.
You may only vary or amend these Website Terms and Conditions by written agreement with the Company.
Governing law and jurisdiction
These Website Terms and Conditions will be governed in all respects by the laws of The Netherlands. The parties irrevocably submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of The Netherlands and the courts of appeal from them.
Schedule 1 – Prohibited conduct
YOU MUST NOT:
- use any device, routine or software that interferes, or attempt to interfere, with the proper working of this site;
- engage in any action that requires, or may require, an unreasonable or excessively large load on our infrastructure;
- use this site to decipher passwords or security encryption codes, transmit any worms, viruses or Trojan horses, transfer or store illegal, threatening or obscene material or otherwise violate the security of any computer network;
- use this site to violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, to engage in any misleading or deceptive online marketing practices or for any fraudulent or malicious purposes;
- use any spider, robot or search/retrieval application or any screen scraping, data mining or similar data gathering device, process, program or means to access, retrieve or index any portion of this site;
- use this site by any automated means;
- use this site to transmit junk mail, spam or chain letters or pyramid schemes or engage in other flooding techniques or mass distribution of unsolicited email;
- access, retrieve or index any portion of this site for use in constructing or populating any database that is searchable online or for the purpose of soliciting or sharing reviews;
- interfere with the display of any advertisements appearing on or in connection with this site;
- reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, adapt, modify, translate, frame or reformat any of the material contained on this site;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or store any of the material appearing on this site other than for your own personal and non-commercial use;
- falsely imply that any other website is associated with this site;
- do anything that leads, or may lead, to a decrease in the value of the Company’s intellectual property rights in this site;
- use or exploit any of the material appearing on this site for, or in connection with, any business or enterprise (whether for profit or otherwise), including any business or enterprise that is in competition with this site;
- release to the public any news release, advertising material, promotional material or any other form of publicity or information relating to the Company without the Company’s prior written consent; or
- use this site to transmit any information or material that is, or may reasonably be considered to be:
– abusive, threatening, harassing, harmful, obscene, indecent, lewd, inflammatory, violent, vulgar, profane, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable or offensive in any way;
– libelous, defamatory, pornographic, sexually explicit, unlawful or plagiarised;
– infringing upon or violating any copyright, trademark, patent or other intellectual property or proprietary right;
– in breach of any duty of confidentiality by which you are bound, whether by way of a fiduciary or contractual relationship;
– in breach of any person’s privacy or publicity rights;
– a misrepresentation of facts, including the impersonation of any person or entity or a misrepresentation of an affiliation with any person or entity (including any sponsorship or endorsement);
– in violation of any applicable law, statute, ordinance or regulation, or encouraging of others to do so;
– containing any political campaigning material, advertisements or solicitations; or
– likely to bring the Company or any of its staff into disrepute.
We care about your privacy:
We will never rent, trade or sell your email address or other data obtained from you to deliver goods to anyone.
We will never publicly display your email address or other personal details that identify you.
The Dutch Privacy Principles
We will treat all personal information in accordance with any and all obligations that are binding upon us under the Privacy Law of the Netherlands.
The only information we provide to third parties is to distribution/express service companies in order to deliver the ordered goods to you on the right delivery address in good order and manner.
What is “personal information”?
Personal information held by the Company may include your:
- residential and business postal addresses, telephone/mobile/fax numbers and email addresses;
- bank account and/or credit card details for agreed invoicing purposes;
- any information that you provided to us by you during your account creation process or added to your user profile;
- preferences and password for using this site and your computer and connection information; and
- any information that you otherwise share with us.
Information provided to Mollie
All purchases that are made through this site are processed securely and externally by Mollie. Unless you expressly consent otherwise, we do not see or have access to any personal information that you may provide to Mollie, other than information that is required in order to process your order and deliver your purchased items to you (eg, your name, email address and invoice/postal address).
How we may collect your personal information
At this site, we only collect personal information that is necessary for us to conduct our business as a leading distributor of automotive accessories, with the emphasis on Pick-Up and SUV vehicle solutions.
Information that you provide to us
We may collect personal information that you provide to us about yourself when you:
- use this site, including (without limitation) when you:
– create a user account;
– add information to your user profile;
– purchase any products through this site;
– add reviews, forum or chat room messages or comments in any elements of this site that permit user-generated content;
– register for access to premium content or request certain premium features; or
– complete an online contact form to contact us or any third-party supplier
- provide information to us by telephone or through marketing or competition application forms; or
- send us an email or other communication.
This site may also collect Internet Protocol (IP) addresses. IP addresses are assigned to computers on the internet to uniquely identify them within the global network. The Company collects and manages IP addresses as part of the service of providing internet session management and for security purposes. The Company may also collect and use web log, computer and connection information for security purposes and to help prevent and detect any misuse of, or fraudulent activities involving, this site.
This site uses “cookies” to help personalise your online experience. A cookie is a text file or a packet of information that is placed on your hard disk by a web page server to identify and interact more effectively with your computer. There are two types of cookies that may be used at this site: a persistent cookie and a session cookie. A persistent cookie is entered by your web browser into the “Cookies” folder on your computer and remains in that folder after you close your browser and may be used by your browser on subsequent visits to this site. A session cookie is held temporarily in your computer’s memory and disappears after you close your browser or shut down your computer. Cookies cannot be used to run programs. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you. In some cases, cookies may collect and store personal information about you. The Company extends the same privacy protection to your personal information, whether gathered via cookies or from other sources.
You can configure your internet browser to accept all cookies, reject all cookies or notify you when a cookie is sent. Please refer to your internet browser’s instructions to learn more about these functions. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser settings to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of this site.
- remember your preferences for using this site;
- manage the signup process when you create an account with us;
- recognise you as logged in while you remain so. This avoids your having to log in again every time you visit a new page;
- facilitate e-commerce transactions, to ensure that your order is remembered between pages during the checkout process;
- show relevant notifications to you (eg, notifications that are relevant only to users who have, or have not, created an account or subscribed to newsletters or email or other subscription services); and
- remember details of data that you choose to submit to us (eg, through online contact forms or by way of comments, forum posts, chat room messages, reviews, ratings, etc).
Many of these cookies are removed or cleared when you log out, but some may remain so that your preferences are remembered for future sessions.
Third party cookies
In some cases, third parties may place cookies through this site. For example:
How we may use your personal information
Your personal information may be used in order to:
- verify your identity;
- assist you to place orders through this site;
- process any purchases of products that you may make through this site, including charging, billing and collecting debts and shipment of products to you;
- make changes to your account;
- respond to any queries or feedback that you may have;
- prevent and detect any misuse of, or fraudulent activities involving, this site;
- conduct research and development in respect of our products;
- gain an understanding of your information and communication needs or obtain your feedback or views about our products in order for us to improve them; and/or
- maintain and develop our business systems and infrastructure, including testing and upgrading of these systems,
and for any other purpose reasonably considered necessary or desirable by the Company in relation to the operation of our business.
From time to time, we may email our customers with news, information and offers relating to our own products or those of selected partners. Your personal information may also be collected so that the Company can promote and market products and services to you. This is to keep you informed of products, services, and special offers we believe you will find valuable and may continue after you cease acquiring products and services from us. If you would prefer not to receive promotional or other material from us, please let us know and we will respect your request. You can unsubscribe from such communications at any time if you choose.
When we may disclose your personal information
Information provided to suppliers
When you acquire or access any other goods or services from a third-party supplier through this site, we will provide to that supplier such information as is necessary to enable it to process and administer your order. Such information will include personal information about you, including (without limitation) your name and contact details.
Information provided to other organisations
We may disclose your personal information to:
- Your authorized representatives or legal advisers (when requested by you to do so).
- Our accountants, auditors, and lawyers.
- Government and regulatory authorities and other organisations, as required or authorised by law.
- The police or other appropriate persons where your communication suggests possible illegal activity or harm to others.
Contacting us about privacy
If you would like more information about the way we manage personal information that we hold about you or are concerned that we may have breached your privacy, please contact us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post.
Access to your personal information
In most cases, you may have access to personal information that we hold about you. Just see your customer profile, which you did protect via a password. Anyway, we will handle requests for access to your personal information in accordance with the Dutch Privacy Principles. All requests for access to your personal information must be directed to the Privacy Officer by email using the email address provided above or by writing to us at our postal address. We will deal with all requests for access to personal information as quickly as possible.
In some cases, we may refuse to give you access to personal information that we hold about you. This may include circumstances where giving you access would:
- be unlawful (eg, where a record that contains personal information about you is subject to a claim for legal professional privilege by one of our contractual counterparties);
- have an unreasonable impact on another person’s privacy; or
- prejudice an investigation of unlawful activity.
We may also refuse access where the personal information relates to existing or anticipated legal proceedings, and the information would not be accessible by the process of discovery in those proceedings.
If we refuse to give you access, we will provide you with reasons for our refusal.
Correcting your personal information
We will amend any personal information about you that is held by us and that is inaccurate, incomplete or out of date if you request us to do so. If we disagree with your view about the accuracy, completeness or currency of a record of your personal information that is held by us, and you ask us to associate with that record a statement that you have a contrary view, we will take reasonable steps to do so.
Storage and security of your personal information
We are committed to maintaining the confidentiality of the information that you provide us, and we will take all reasonable precautions to protect your personal information from unauthorised use or alteration. In our business, personal information may be stored both electronically (on our computer systems and with our website hosting provider) and in hard-copy form. Firewalls, anti-virus software and email filters, as well as passwords, protect all of our electronic information. Likewise, we take all reasonable measures to ensure the security of hard-copy information.
Third party websites
Redirection to Mollie
In particular, when you submit an order to us, you may be automatically redirected to Mollie in order to complete the required payment. The payment page that is provided by Mollie is not part of this site. As noted above, we are not privy to any of the bank account, credit card or other personal information that you may provide to Mollie, other than information that is required in order to process your order and deliver your purchased items to you (eg, your name, email address and invoice/postal address). We recommend that you refer to Mollie’s privacy statement if you would like more information about how Mollie collects and handles your personal information.
You can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ads Settings page (https://www.google.com/settings/ads). Facebook has enabled an AdChoices link that enables you to opt out of targeted advertising.
* * * *
If you require any further information about the Privacy Act and the Dutch Privacy Principles, you can visit the Federal Privacy Commissioner’s website (see www.business.gov.nl.)
Trademark mean Trade name, copyright, design, innovation, patent, symbol, sign, image, symbol, advertisement, knowledge and skill information Trade secrets, drawings, software, code or any object that has been identified as being registered or not. that can be registered Including possession rights developed by the company are protected under intellectual property law, copying, duplication, modification, reverse engineering Copying computer code Information dissemination Republished Link building of any website in any way are against property that is protected is considered a violation of all